An anniversary day is a day when two loving souls tied a knot to become one. So it’s your duty on their special day to say ” happy anniversary both of you “. For a lovely couple, the best way to wish them is to make some amazing handmade anniversary greetings and let them know that you are so grateful for having a couple like you two in your life.
If you are worried about what to write in an anniversary card to a couple, then don’t worry. Here we are listing some best anniversary Wishes for married couple. Send these wishes to them and make their anniversary day more special. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down the page and have a look at these amazing wishes.
Anniversary Wishes for Couple:
- Sending love and good wishes to some of our very favorite people.
- Warm anniversary wishes to two dear friends who mean so much.
- The two of you have your own reasons to celebrate on your anniversary, and as your friend, I have so many reasons to celebrate you both.
- It’s so cool that two of my favorite people are married to each other. Here’s to [two] great years…and many more!
- This is what happens when marathon runners get married. You’ve built a love made to go the distance!
- You two are so great to know and be around. Can you adopt me?
- Thinking of you and all the good times we’ve shared. So glad you’re in our lives.
- Wow! I can’t believe it’s been [three] whole years since I saw you take the floor for your first dance together as man and wife. Not even your adorable dancing-machine flower girl could steal the spotlight from the two of you.
- There are lots of quotes about lasting love but few couples who seem to do it as well as you.
- Happy anniversary to the greatest people…with the garden we’re most jealous of!
- May the adoration that you have for each other be everlasting! May warmth be reciprocated on all of your anniversaries!
- As your friend, I have had the pleasure of witnessing the unwavering attention that you pay to each other. May the special care that you give each other be at the forefront of all of your interactions!
- My friends, you are a couple who complement each other. May the balance in your marriage be continuous! May the coming years be joyful!
- Happy Anniversary to an admirable pair! Both of you possess immeasurable dignity and integrity. There could not be two people who belong together more than you do!
- Friends, the anniversary of your blessed union has been duly noted! May there be an excess of romantic attachment, that lasts through the ages!
- Happy Anniversary to a friendly couple! You are such pleasant people to be around! May this day and every, single one you have together, be joyful!
- Best wishes to a lovely couple, on your anniversary! You are a true example of how a couple should be! May love continue to be plentiful, in your relationship!
- Wishing an incredible couple a Happy Anniversary! May your devotion to each other grow stronger, as the years go by!
- Happy Anniversary to a couple who are perfect together! I have never seen two people who complement one another more! I wish you a multitude of years, consisting of balance, love, and joy!
- Happy Anniversary to a perfect match! May you always go well together! May every anniversary find you on the same wavelength! May it bring gratitude to your hearts!
Happy Anniversary to a Special Couple:
- Having both of you as a couple in our life is nothing but a blessing! Happy anniversary, dear! I am so happy for you guys. Cheers to all the upcoming anniversaries.
- It’s the day I was married to the sweetest, most beautiful person in the world. After all these years, I can’t believe you only grew to be sweeter and more beautiful!
- Thanks for loving me, caring for me, and fighting with me. I will never get tired of being with you under the same roof. Happy Marriage Anniversary to my lovely husband!
- Congratulations to one of the most romantic couples that we have ever witness. May Lord bless you and always keep you together. Happy anniversary.
- Sending you lots of love, admiration, and blessing for your life together. Happy wedding anniversary. Enjoy your life together to the fullest. Seeing you two together makes me so happy.
- People achieve all sorts of things. Some achieve success, some achieve the money. But I achieved a lover and I tied him up with me forever. Happy marriage anniversary sweetheart!
- On this very special day of yours, sending you all my warm love. I hope you get blessed with the very ounce of happiness in the world. Happy Wedding anniversary.
- Heartiest wishes for your wedding anniversary. May this anniversary bring you happiness, luck, and success in your lives. Have a great day and a great life ahead. Many happy returns of the day.
- I hope you two know that you guys are each other’s soulmates. I feel so happy that you guys met and decided to stick with each other. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
- The love that you guys share is one of a kind! Happy wedding anniversary, hold on to each other forever and always. May God bless you two.
Happy Anniversary to a Beautiful Couple:
- Here’s to many more years with my better-in-every-way half. Seriously, marrying you was the smartest thing I ever did.
- I feel so lucky to be able to call you my wife, this year and every year. Happy anniversary, [name]!
- There’s nowhere I’d rather be in this world than here with you by my side. Happy anniversary!
- I’ll love you even when we’re old and wrinkly. Happy anniversary to us!
- Being with you makes every day feel like it’s our anniversary. I feel blessed to have you by my side. I love you and happy anniversary!
- Laughing with you is the best part of my day, and I can’t believe I get to do that every day.
- From our first date to now, our first anniversary, I love you more every minute I’m with you.
- The best marriages are built on teamwork and I’m lucky to have had you on mine since day one. Here’s to another year of always being on each other’s side.
- It’s been a tough year, but we’re tougher. And when the world is uncertain, I know you’re the one thing I can always be sure of. Thank you for loving me.
- Everything happens for a reason and it led me to you. Forever won’t be long enough to tell you all the ways I love you.
Happy Anniversary to You Both:
- While you guys may have your own issues, I think it is your humane imperfection and your love that has kept you together this long.
- Your anniversary is proof that the love between two people thrives under care and mutual understanding, it isn’t something that thrives on material wealth.
- While you guys are bound to get a lot of awesome stuff today, we all know the best present is your annual subscription to each other.
- The way you hold hands and how your eyes glisten, gives us all something to aspire to, so everyone listen to these experts’ advice. Happy anniversary!
- It’s amazing how a friendship snowballs into dating, then a wedding day and then reaches equilibrium with loving each other for the rest of your days.
- Allow me to add my own admiration for your love to the furnace that seems to keep you guys as happy and caring for each other. Even if that never seems to run out.
- True love, like many a hero, never dies, it only grows hardier and better from time and exposure.
- As you guys celebrate another year of wedding bliss, remember to give yourself a chance to reflect upon all the joyous steps that brought you here.
- A party, food, presents, mingling, these are many of the selfish reasons to celebrate such a selfless couple. Cheers!
- While some claim an ideal marriage is a fantasy, legend or myth, I think that everyone here agrees you guys are the perfect response to that. Happy anniversary!
So, these were some amazing Anniversary Wishes for Couples. We hope these wishes will help you if you are confused about what to write in an anniversary card to a couple.
So, just check all the sections and pick and best line among them.
And, you may also share these lines on various social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram. Also, write your feedback in the comment section if you want to more and more wishes from us. We wish your favorite couple a Happy Marriage Anniversary!