Happy birthday mother quotes: Mother is the one who supports you even when you are not able to stand on your own legs. On her special day show her some respect and care to the lady who is your backbone. It is not enough, just saying “happy birthday to my mom”, you can give her a birthday card because giving a gift and cake is a common thing. Sending birthday wishes quotes on her birthday from a son is a sign of love and respect.
Here, we have an amazing list of birthday wishes and quotes. So, send these birthday wishes to your mom and make her day special.
Birthday Quotes for Mom:
- “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Mothers” —Unknown
- “Every child knows the value of a mother, if he/she does not know it then he/she is not a child at all” —Tutu proverb.
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
- “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou
- To the mom that goes above and beyond, Happy Birthday!
- May your smile shine as bright as the candles on your cake! Happy birthday, mom!
- You gave me life, advice, support, and laughs. You are a beautiful, strong, and intelligent woman, I couldn’t ask for more. I love you, mom. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Happy birthday mom! Today is the day you relax. Your chores will be done by dad and me, don’t you worry.
- This year and every other year, your cake will need more candles. And, I will be there to put them, you old woman. I love you and happy birthday.
- I know I’m your favorite child. And You are my favorite mom. Happy birthday mom!
- I hope you have many more birthdays and I hope you celebrate them with me as well. I will always try to make your birthdays the best days of your life. Happy birthday.
- You are the light in my darkest days. You are my guiding force. I love you for being there for me, happy birthday to the greatest lady in my life.
- I’m wishing you a doubly Happy Birthday. After all, you’re not just my mom, but my best friend.
- When I was little, I used to look up to you and think I had the prettiest mom in the whole world. Now you’re older, I’m bigger, and my opinion hasn’t changed one bit. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the woman who gave me life then taught me how to live it.
- I still need my Mom, I still appreciate my Mom, and I will always love my Mom. Today is the perfect time to let her know it. Happy Birthday, Mom.
Birthday Quotes for Mother:
- Happy Birthday to the lady who put up a strong front, while always having my back.
- Happy Birthday to a lady who picked up after me as a kid, but more importantly, never failed to pick me up when I was down. I love you, Mom.
- Hope the best Mom ever has the best birthday ever.
- I could never express everything you mean to me, or thank you for everything you’ve done for me. So I’m just going to say Happy Birthday and give you a big birthday hug the next time I see you.
- I hope you get everything you want for your birthday, Mom. Most of all, I hope you take some time to treat yourself. You’ve earned it after years of tending to others.
- Sending a special birthday wish to someone who did her best to make every one of my birthdays special.
- I’m glad that you came into this world and just plain lucky that you’re my Mom. Happy Birthday!
- The years go by, but some things never change. You never stop being there for me, and I never stop thinking I have the best Mom in the world. Happy Birthday!
- I can’t decide whether you’re a better Mom or Grandma. Let’s just say you’re awesome at everything you do. Hope you have a birthday that’s every bit as awesome as you.
- When you’re a kid, you take everything for granted. I just assumed all those birthday parties, cakes, and presents happened by magic. Now I appreciate all the work that went into it, and the lady who pulled it off. I hope some of that birthday magic comes back to you today, Mom.
Mother Birthday Quotes from Daughter:
- Happy Birthday to a lady who would never hesitate to share her last piece of birthday cake. I love you, Mom.
- You’ve given me unyielding support, unconditional love, and life itself. I can’t give you anything for your birthday that compares to that. All I can say is that I love and appreciate you, on your birthday and every
- Happy Birthday to a very special Mom. I think I love you more and more each year, as I look back with newfound appreciation on everything you did for me as a kid and as an adult.
- Hope you have an amazing birthday, Mom. If anyone deserves to have a day all to herself, it’s you.
- Happy Birthday to the best-looking Mom in town. Thanks for everything you’ve given me over the years, especially those awesome genes.
- Happy Birthday to one fierce Mama Bear. Growing up would have been un-bear-able without you.
- It’s your birthday! Kick up your feet and let Dad do all the work today.
- What’s more special than being a mom? Being a Birthday Mom! I hope you have a day full of relaxation, wine, sweets, and everything else that makes life grand.
- Your kids are all grown up, so you can get as wild as you want on your birthday. Have a great time, but try not to embarrass me too much, okay?
- Happy Birthday to the woman who taught me everything I know. I hope you’re planning to stick around for a while because I still have plenty to learn!
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes:
- “World’s Best Mom” is an understatement. You’re the best Mom in the solar system, at minimum. May your birthday be truly out of this world.
- As a Mom, you really take the cake. Blowing out those candles on the cake just takes a little more effort. Hope you have a Very Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Happy Birthday to a lady who’s hard to buy for, but easy to love.
- Have a fabulous birthday, Mom. And don’t even think about dying anytime soon. I won’t be done with you for quite some time.
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and I know that hearing from your favorite kid is a step in the right direction.
- Sometimes on your birthday, I wonder what my life would be like if you hadn’t been born. And then I think: You wouldn’t be alive then, stupid! So, thanks for being born, Mom. Hope you have an awesome day.
- Happy Birthday to my dear Mom! May we continue to drive each other crazy for years to come.
- You, my mother, are my driving force, my main supporter and cheerer, my helper, my support system. I hope you always stay beside me. Happy birthday dear mother.Happy Birthday Messages
- I thank you, my dear mother, for providing me with unconditional love and endless support, for being my guiding light. There are no words that I can use to thank you. Happy bday.
- You have such a big and loving heart. I hope to be the same person as you one day. Happy birthday my cute mom.
So these were some best birthday quotes that you can share with your mom. This collection of mummy birthday quotes will surely melt her heart. Hope she would like our mom’s birthday quotes from her daughter which you have sent. Hope your mom was surely laughed by reading our funny birthday wishes and quotes for mom, which were sent by you.
Let us know by using our comment section, which one best quote for mother’s birthday you were put on Facebook, Instagram, or Whatsapp status. Give your valuable comment.