14th November also known as Children’s Day is celebrated in India every year with full preparation and enthusiasm. It is celebrated by teachers and students in schools and colleges with full passion. On this day, children participate in a lot of cultural programs and activities. The school or college building is decorated with different colors, balloons, and other decorative items. This day is celebrated on 14 November on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru because he loved children very much. To remember the great works of Chacha Nehru for the country, children participate in activities like dance, song, poetry recitation in Hindi or English, and speech, etc.
So, apart from this celebration, we must wish our children and childhood friends. Here we are listing some amazing childrens day wishes, messages, and quotes. You just have to pick the best line among them and send it to anyone.
Happy Children’s Day Wishes:
- A warm wish for all the children worldwide on this special day. Happy Children’s Day!
- Happy Children Day! May you grow up to be a better human being than us. Best wishes to you on this day!
- Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
- May the innocence that they hold stay forever in their pure heart and bring the best out for each and every one of them. Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
- Children are the future so nurture them right. In the end, they are the one who’s going to bring change to the world and make it a better place. Happy Children’s Day!
- Never let the kid in yourself die and make sure to take care of it whenever needed. Your kinder heart would make everything better. Many happy wishes for the children’s day.
- Teach the children how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to implant the seeds it’s going to bloom in that way. So, be kind towards the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
- Stop fashioning kids at your desire. Love them the way they are and make sure to be grateful to God for giving them to you. Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
- The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy children’s day!
- There are warmth and innocence in children’s smiles whenever they smile. Happy Children’s Day 2020.
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and they are beautiful in their way. Happy Children’s Day!
- On this Children’s Day, promise that you would guide your children towards becoming better humans. Happy Children’s Day!
- All our sacrifices and hard works are for making this world a beautiful place for you. You are everything to us. happy children’s day my dear!
- Nothing will make us happier than watching you grow up to be even a better human being than we are. All the good wishes to you on this day!
- We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a little smile of yours. Happy children’s day!
- Every child is a miracle with each having their own ways to make this world a beautiful place for us. Happy children’s day to every child in the world!
- Your children need more time from you than the gifts you buy for them. Let them know how special they are to you. Happy children’s day!
- Children should be taught how to be good human beings rather than be rich. A very warm wish for every kid on this very special day!
- Children Are Like A Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
- Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day Messages:
- Children are the beautiful flowers from heaven that soon will spread their beautiful fragrance in this world. Love them to the fullest! Happy Children’s Day.
- On this Children’s Day, seize your moment and celebrate as a child. Enjoy the pleasures of childhood, enjoy freedom, and enjoy the thrills. Have a joyous children’s day.
- All the best childhood memories are filled with joyous moments and little mischievous moments. Forget about your aging and enjoy being a kid again. Happy Children’s Day.
- Children’s gives us access to become children again around them. So, treasure them and give them some taste of adulthood and make them cry. Happy Children’s Day.
- Children carry hopes for our brighter future, so don’t spoil them with chocolates only. Please give them proper education and help them build the world. Happy Children’s Day.
- Every book is a children’s book – if only he can read. And remember, a child can always ask questions that even a wise man cannot answer. Beware! Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
- We are the future, The hope for a brighter tomorrow. We, the children of the world, are symbols of promise and potential; Happy Children’s Day!
- Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up? Now we realize it was better being a kid! Wishing all my dear friends a Happy Children’s Day!
- When I was little, I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out Feeling nostalgic! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day!
- My best childhood memory was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- When we are old and failing, childhood memories can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- I remember when I first had you, I could gaze at you the whole day. You were so cute and lovely. You still are and I love you more each passing day. Happy children’s day.
- Each passing day reveals what a wonderful blessing you are. My heart swells with pride each time I look at you and I’m so proud of the adult you’re becoming. Happy children’s day my dear child.
- No matter what happens dear child, always remember you have everything it takes to get to the top. You are not mediocre, you were born for greatness. Happy children’s day.
- You can always count on the values we have instilled in you to help you make the right decisions at critical moments. Happy children’s day.
- Dear child, you are a treasure, a precious gift. May you thrive all the days of your life. Happy children’s day.
- I will always love you unconditionally my child. You can always count on me. Happy children’s day
- The period of childhood, the period of unlimited fun, the period of bliss, the period of innocence, the joy of growing up. Happy children’s day.
- May you never lose the joy of childhood, may it accompany you into adulthood and stay with you for the rest of your life. Happy children’s day.
Children’s Day Quotes:
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” – Frederick Douglass
- “A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice, but as yet unstained.” – Lyman Abbott
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
- “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Denis Waitley
- “Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
- “A child can teach an adult three things… To be happy for no reason. To always be busy with something. And to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.” – Jess Lair
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Seven things every child needs to hear: I love you, I’m proud of you, I’m sorry, I forgive you, I’m listening. This is your responsibility. You have what it takes to succeed.” – Sherrie Campbell
- “Always smile back at little children. To ignore them is to destroy their belief that the world is good.” – Pam Brown
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” – Angela Schwindt
- “Teach your children they’re unique. That way, they won’t feel pressured to be like everybody else.” – Cindy Cashman
- “To every child – I dream of a world where you can laugh, dance, sing, learn, live in peace and be happy.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.” – Haim Ginott
- “The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
- “History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children.” – Nelson Mandela
- “A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires”. — Paulo Coelho
- “Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”. — Unknown
- “Treat your kids like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends.” — Chanakya
So. these were some amazing happy childrens day quotes, children’s day thoughts, wishes, and greetings. We hope you would love all these lines and sayings. You would also like to share these wishes on various social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram. These Wishes can be sent as SMS or text because we have listed some short children’s day wishes.
You can also make a beautiful greeting card that you can send to any student along with a gift.
Sh. Jawahar Lal Nehru was very fond of children. even having a very busy schedule because he was a prime minister, He loved being and playing with them. To pay tribute to Chacha Nehru, his birthday is being celebrated as Children’s Day since 1956. Nehru Ji used to say that children are the future of the country, so it is necessary that they get love and care. So that they can stand on their feet and become successful.
In the above sections, we have listed some beautiful famous quotes that you can send to anyone to encourage them. Students will surely motivate after reading such motivational or inspirational children’s day quotes and sayings.