Christening is a ritual of an initiation ceremony, it means a holy ritual by which a person is made a member of the Christian religion. You become Christian when you get baptized. It is said that when you take Baptism, you are born again, all your old sins are washed away and a partnership in life with God. The most important gesture in baptism is the sign of the cross. The cross represents the powers of Jesus. Baptism is for those who are good enough to understand what they are doing. Rituals of Baptism can be done at any age. Those who get baptized of their choice are the ones who choose for themselves that they want to become Christians. When they make that choice they have to dedicate themselves to Jesus as a savior, dedicating oneself is the hallmark of a true believer.
It is a sacred experience to be a part of such occasions and it is also important to have some good baptism day wishes for the child at the same time. Everyone, including the parents of the child, and nearest relatives, hopes that you will have brought naming card verses with some good scripts for this day. So, don’t worry we are here for your help in giving the blessings to a new baby boy/girl on the holy christening day. Scroll down to check our most lovable christening cards messages or happy christening message.
- Hold your faith on our good Lord for he has blessed you with all the opportunities. Happy Christening.
- We are honored to have you as the newest member in our Christian community. Congratulations!
- May our good Lord be loving to you all your life. Happy Christening.
- Let this special occasion be the moment you start your journey towards god’s eternal blessing for the rest of your life. God bless you! Congratulations on your christening!
- This is a beautiful moment in your life and we wish you a beautiful life ahead. You deserve all the best in life. Lots of happy wishes to you!
- May our good Lord be kind to you in all your life. Today you are ready to walk the path which our Lord Christ himself had walked on. Happy christening!
- This truly is a day to be remembered. May the Lord be graceful to this young angel for the rest of eternity.
- May the love and grace of God always be with that child. Congratulations on this extraordinary day!
- I feel blessed to be able to attend an occasion such as this one. Our Lord has enough love for all of His children, so I’m happy to see that our community is growing bigger!
- Today marks the day of the start of this child’s spiritual journey. May God give all of His blessings to that sweet child.
- My most sincere wish for that little child is that everything works out in its favor while growing up, and may it have our kind Lords blessings!
- May today be an unforgettable occasion for every single one of us. Because it is the day the sweetest child in the world joins our lovely Christian community!
- The love and grace of God be with you on this special day of the christening. Let this be the foundation of an incredible journey called life.
- May this Holy occasion be filled with lots of joy and happy memories that you would cherish in life.
- Congratulations on baby Raymond’s baptism. May God bless him and shower him with his graces throughout his life. Sending you lots of love on this solemn day.
- May God watch over little James today and always as he enters the Christian way of living. Congratulations on this joyous baptism day.
- This day is the start of Marian’s spiritual journey. May God bless her with joy and peace in her lifetime. Congratulations.
- This baptism day is special for both you and your little one. I wish you all the happiness and love that would bind you as you take this spiritual journey together.
- Congratulations on your baptism! May your life be filled with the joy, love, and endless blessings that come from God.
- We are sending our love and warm wishes on this joyous day. Congratulations on your baptism!
- May your baptism be filled with blessings and love, and be a glimpse of the exciting journey that lies ahead of you. Congratulations!
- I hope that your relationship with God grows stronger with every passing day. Your baptism is the beautiful beginning of this lifelong journey.
- Congratulations! I am so very excited for you to embark on your spiritual journey.
- God is smiling upon you on this special day. Let his light guide you from this day forth, now and forever.
- We are blessed to celebrate this day with you, my precious godson/goddaughter.
- Congratulations on this special day. As your godmother, I promise to help you grow with your faith. Best wishes and lots of love on this day.
- Today, on this big milestone, I wish you and your family a memorable and wonderful day. Congratulations little one!
- May God bless your little one with all of the gifts of love, happiness, and good health. Congratulations on your baby’s christening.
- In God’s grace, may today’s wonderful celebration bring lots of happy memories? Wishing you all the best.
- To my beloved godson/goddaughter, congratulations on your christening day. May you be blessed with a life filled with love and happiness.
- “Whoever welcomes a child in My name, welcomes Me.” – Luke :-.
- I hope your baptism today is the start of a wonderful life. Enjoy it!
- Wishing you all the best on this happy day! Have a lovely christening.
- This is such an exciting step in your journey of faith. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! May the Lord Bless you and shine His light down upon you.
- May the Lord surround you, child, with His love and protect you from evil.
- Congratulations on the newborn and the naming ceremony. May the almighty God protect the child in his amazing love. May the blessings of heaven be on the baby. Congratulations once again.
- Just as the name of the child, blessing is now upon all your family and all of us. I am so excited to be a part of this christening ceremony. Congratulations.
- Today, I pray that (name of the baby) will continue to grow in within the affection and protection of God Almighty. I pray that he brings joy, happiness and bliss into your household. I am excited to be a part of this naming ceremony. Best wishes to my littel angel from your grandparents!!!
- This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. A very special day is upon us, and it is time we celebrate it with your family. Congratulations on the newborn, may God’s eyes be upon him.
- There is something unique and powerful in a name given to a child, and I am so happy with the amazing names you have given ( you can bring in two names of the child). He will bring happiness upon all of us. Congratulations on the newborn Godson!!!
- I send my best wishes to you and your family on this special day. May you never grow in lack of finance to train the baby. Congratulations.
- I hope this wonderful day gives you memories for years to come. Congratulations on your baptism.
- You are about to start on an incredible spiritual journey and I’m so pleased I was there to see it. Congratulations on your baptism and beginning your Christian life
- I hope this day brings you and your family so much joy and peace. Have a very happy christening from Godmother!!
- May you find strength and hope through the blessings you receive on your Baptism. Remember to let God’s light guide you and stay true to Him
- Best wishes for the first steps on your road to a life full of faith and love. Congratulations and have a truly special day
- May the Lord bless your life with love and happiness. Congratulations on your Baptism
- Your presence in Adams’s baptism is deeply appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to attend the ceremony.
- Thank you for sharing this joyful occasion with us. We truly appreciate your time and support for coming and blessing our family.
These baptism greetings messages are the perfect example of what to write in a christening greeting card as congratulation messages for baptism. Christening is an important step in a person’s life. To make Christening even more special for them, give them some more awesome christening wish for baby girls so they will remember it forever!
You can use the baptism card messages to wish parents of the child and nearest relatives. Our baby christening wishes and christening message are the best examples of prayers and blessings, even the best way to thank you for inviting you to this holy initiation ceremony. Hope you and your loved ones like these christening card messages and baptized thank you messages and all these lines match your feelings. Words can say a lot, so never underestimate the power of words instead, use them to give blessings. So, give wishes to parents of a newborn baby in a unique way by using these greetings and messages. If you have any special experience, then you may share it with us in the comment section below.